- Main differences between our popular models
- Board comparison
- Assortment of riding styles
DIFFERENCES IN BOARDS
1) FUEL-POWERED vs. ELECTRIC SURFBOARDS
- They are super easy to carry around. Fuel-powered boards only weight about 44 lbs.
- Fuel-powered boards give you up to 1 hour of pure fun and when it's not enough for you, you simply refill the fuel tank and hit the water again.
- You can travel with the board on a plane - check it as the over-sized luggage and enjoy the flight.
- They're agile on the water - thanks to their low weight, the fuel-powered boards allow you to jump high, turn really sharp, and hit the race track.
- They're louder compared to the electric surfboard. The built-in silencer significantly reduces the noise of the engine (to some 59dB) but no doubts you'll recognize the sound of the two-stroke.
- There are two-stroke engine limitations on certain lakes in California.
- The fuel-powered boards require slightly more maintenance compared the electric surfboards.
- Zero local emissions.
- Quiet engine - Ride without disturbing your neighbors or other people at your lake or in the river.
- Perfect board for learning - you can lie on the board without being scared of flooding the engine.
- Ride where other machines can't. With the electric engine you're allowed to ride almost on any pristine mountain lake you want.
- No fuel involved. Therefore it's a perfect choice for all yacht owners. Keep everything perfectly clean.
- Weight - the lithium battery makes it a bit heavier than the fuel-powered boards. Our JETSURF Electric surfboard weighs 72 lbs. This also makes the board slightly less agile compared to the fuel-powered version.
- Riding time - the fully charged battery gives you around 22-55 minutes of riding time.
- Transport in the plane - due to the lithium battery, you are not allowed to check the board as an oversized luggage and fly to some exotic island.
2) ADVENTURE DFI vs. ADVENTURE DFI PLUS
3) ADVENTURE DFI vs. RACE DFI
4) WHAT IS JETSURF TITANIUM DFI
WHAT IS THE BEST BOARD FOR YOU?
1) WHAT ARE YOUR RIDING SKILLS?
2) WHAT WILL BE YOUR RIDING STYLE?
Every JETSURF board is customized to fit different riding style. Some of them are made for cruising around, long-distance trips, or even for racing.
What riding style do you prefer?
- Cruising/fun ride - JETSURF Adventure DFI or JETSURF Electric
- These boards are the most stable ones from our line up and they're easy to learn. They will be perfect for your everyday fun rides.
- Long-distance trips - JETSURF Adventure DFI PLUS
- The Adventure DFI PLUS features the alternator and comes with various extra accessories such as the JETSURF Rack, additional fuel tank and the duffel back. These add-ons will make your life easier while doing long-distance JETSURF trips.
- Agile JETSURF ride - JETSURF Race DFI
- Performance-oriented board for everyday riders. The Race DFI is a perfect board for those who want to do sharper turns, jumps but also convenient sunset rides.
- Racing - JETSURF Titanium DFI
- Are you an adrenaline junkie and want to join our racing series? The Titanium DFI is the fastest motorized surfboard on the planet. It allows you to reach the top speeds over 40 MPH.
3) DO YOU WANT TO RIDE WITH YOUR FAMILY?
Ride with your family without swapping the bindings from Goofy foot to Regular foot. JETSURF Adventure DFI and JETSURF Electric surfboard come with the dual bindings setup. Anyone can ride it!
Do you have small children? Add "training wheels" - JETSURF TUBE - cover all the sharp edges, make the board more buoyant and superstable.
Videos are worth a thousand words. Watch the explainer videos covering all the boards' features. Don't worry, they're not long and they describe everything you need to know about JETSURF boards.
Definitely worth watching!
JETSURF Adventure DFI
JETSURF Adventure DFI PLUS
JETSURF Race DFI
JETSURF Titanium DFI
WHY SHOULD YOU ACTUALLY GET A BOARD?
Check out these 12 reasons why buying a JETSURF board is the best decision you can make!