Home / Job offer: Apprentice Technician
JOB OFFER: APPRENTICE TECHNICIAN
LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO WORK JUST ANYWHERE.
WHO WE ARE
We are a result-oriented team delivering fun powersports products to thrill-seekers. We live our core values every day and only hire folks who can live up to them. Our success means we’re expanding and looking for like-minded outdoor enthusiasts.
WHO YOU ARE
You are an outdoor enthusiast who wants a career in the outdoor industry. You want to have fun and enjoy your job every day. Your enthusiasm for the outdoors is matched by your enthusiasm for helping customers.
You’ll literally have your “dream job” by helping customers solving the issues with their board. We want you to have fun and enjoy your job every day. But remember, we don’t stop when we’re tired… we only stop when things are done and we’ve blown past our goals.
OUR CORE VALUES
Core principles defining who we are at JetSurf USA and how we act.
Principles helping us to get on the same page.
WE HAVE FUN
We and our customers have FUN. We and our customers LOVE our products. We and our customers ENJOY our products.
WE OWN IT
We OWN IT: WE THINK LIKE A CUSTOMER, WE ACT LIKE AN OWNER. We are able to see it from a customer's point of view and the owner's point of view. Do the best for both!
WE GET IT DONE
We take action & deliver results. We roll up our sleeves. We do not mess around.
WE ARE PROACTIVE
We want to grow our business! We take initiative, We bring IDEAS!
WE WORK SMART
We use common sense, IT tools, we define priorities, we create processes automatization.
We are not hamsters.
WE ARE ALIGNED AND ACCOUNTABLE
We are accountable for our tasks/departments/problems. Everyone takes care of their monkeys.
APPRENTICE TECHNICIAN JOB DESCRIPTION
Do you have what it takes?
SOME OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Complete multi-point JetSurf boards inspection form.
- Assist with JetSurf boards disassembly, maintenance, and assembly
- Perform work as outlined on repair orders with efficiency and accuracy in accordance with facility and factory standards.
- Examine the JetSurf boards to determine if additional work is necessary.
- Ensure customer’s boards are kept clean.
- Assist with shipping customer's boards from the service department
- Assist with shipping new boards to their customers
- Keep Service area neat and clean and be able to account for all service department owned tools and equipment.
- Take care of the spare parts inventory
- Expedite customers' spare parts orders
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
- Proactive mindset
- Technical education is preferred
- Previous experience with two-stroke engines is preferred
- This is a full-time job - 160 hours per month
- Current valid driver’s license
- Manual dexterity
- English proficiency
- Must be located in Miami