Due to the success and amazing response Jetsurf USA had their first years in the United States, we are looking to add a lucky individual to our team.
We are looking for an Apprentice Technician.
- Complete multi-point JetSurf boards inspection form.
- Assist with JetSurf boards disassembly, maintenance, and assembly
- Perform work as outlined on repair orders with efficiency and accuracy in accordance with facility and factory standards.
- Examine the JetSurf boards to determine if additional work is necessary.
- Ensure customer’s boards are kept clean.
- Assist with shipping customer's boards from the service department
- Assist with shipping new boards to their customers
- Keep Service area neat and clean and be able to account for all service department owned tools and equipment.
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
- Proactive mindset
- Technical education is preferred
- Previous experience with two-stroke engines is preferred
- This is a full-time job - 160 hours per month
- Current valid driver’s license
- Manual dexterity
- English proficiency
- Must be located in Miami
About JetSurf USA
Born from a need to push the limits of conventional water sports, JetSurf is devoted to the development and design of the best-motorized surfboards in the world. While lacking a coast, the Czech Republic offers highly qualified, technical expertise in hydro mechanical engineering and no shortage of enthusiastic riders who have aided in the astounding success of th s small firm.
From humble beginnings in a tiny workshop, JetSurf is now the world leader in producing the fastest, lightest and most dynamic craft for this unique and fast-growing sport.
Now proudly employing a full – time team of engineers, mechanics and support staff, JetSurf maintains a constant regime of quality control, testing, and enhancements to keep well ahead of the curve.
About JetSurf – motorized surfboards
JetSurf is a motorized surfboard and an exceptional piece of technological art. “Motosurfing” – a brand new activity, is becoming more and more popular with JetSurf users all across the globe. The excitement of speed and engines, practicing body strength, clearing busy minds, discovering new limits, adrenalin experiences or just going for a ride are simply great attractions for the whole community of enthusiasts.
So, what now:
- Everything there is to know about JetSurf, you can find here. Check out jetsurfusa.com to know a little more about us.
- Check out the pictures https://www.facebook.com/pg/JetsurfUSAofficial
- Do you picture yourself being a part of the lifestyle shown in the photos?
- Now that you’ve read the job description (special requirement) you may think it’s all fun, but it’s not, this is work--hard work!
- Can you work hard? – Click on the button below and attach your resume