WE WANT YOU! MOTOSURF GAMES RACE IN HUNTSVILLE, AL STARTS IN ONE MONTH. YOU HAVE TO BE THERE.
We invite you to participate in the second MotoSurf Games event of the 2022 season 🥳 Everyone can join! No prior racing experience required.
Visit Huntsville - THE BEST PLACE TO LIVE IN U.S. Meet new people while enjoying the thrill, fun and racing action of MotoSurf Games.
Here's all you need to know:
- Date: July 8-10th, 2022 🗓️
- Address: 📍 Huntsville Aquatics Center, 2213 Drake Ave SW, Huntsville, AL 35805, United States
- Nearest Airport: Huntsville, AL
- Nearest International Airport: Nashville (80 miles away). We offer free shuttle with our JETSURF van.
- What to expect? Fuel-powered boards race 🏁, Electric Challenge ⚡, TUBE Fun Race 🤪, Electric Skateboards race ⚡, E-foil Challenge 🥇
- Categories: PRO, Hobby, Women + Youth
- Saturday's BBQ with the JETSURF family (free of charge)
- CBS coverage -> a unique opportunity to be featured on the CBS Sports Network
- Starting fee: $150 USD if paid ahead of time
What to expect? Watch the video from last MotoSurf Games Race!